Thursday 14 July 2011

family engagement

Wow I am a busy bee again so quickly, and its true, its actually happening, my older sister is getting married on the 28th October and I have been enlisted to make the wedding dress. I can't wait, we have almost all the material already and the designs so just need for me to start work on it.

I also have to finish my props and costume for my next burlesque performance (5th August).... that shouldn't take too long though. I expect lots of burn by the time I have finished making the two from fixing all those rhinestones (yea my sister wants them on her dress to)

I am happy for her ^^

I spend too much time making things but between that, rehearsing and photoshoots along with dance, horse riding and clubbing there isn't much time to do anything else. Although I have had a chance to practice with my poi again <3 love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment