Tuesday 30 October 2012

WGW

Wow, okay its been a few years since I have been and now I am Taking my other half for out anniversary ^^... the official Date is October 31st but he has never been to WGW so I thought it would be nice to spend the time there for a week. I have tickets booked to see the bands and oh yes we intend to hit the club nights there as well as the pubs, a few older attractions etc. I think we are looking forward to a few days of wondering around the nice scenery to be honest with you.

Packing finishes today and I have an exam tomorrow before we go... eeekk a long day of travelling and on Samhain to :( but I'm sure the rest of the week will make up for it. I can't wait to see all my old friends, some of which I have not seen for a good few years. The good part is its all the music I grew up with and aren't played all that often anymore so double win here.

I will post up some pictures when we get home but I'm looking forward to a nice time away with my sexy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment