Friday 11 October 2013

Unexpected gift


Unbeknown to anyone save a few is the rather simple fact that I do not talk to my father if I can avoid it. Lets just say excessive alcohol and anger, from a young age I apparently used to tell my teachers that I didn't have a dad when we were talking about family trees or parent's job. 

I avoided any contact for over 6 years before my mum dragged me to meet up for a coffee with him. Anyway a month or so ago he called me up... Drunk as usually saying he had something for me. I took it with a pinch of salt. When I met up with him it turns out for once he wasn't lying. He had brought this tiny Staffordshire bull terrier pup. Not great timing I must admit and that will be made clear in a few weeks time.

We decided to call this little terror Gaia after the earth goddess and Mother Nature. 


She was apparently 8 weeks but I am guessing she was more on the 6 week mark. 

This is how big she is now at 13 weeks




No comments:

Post a Comment