Sunday 11 January 2015

Higher and higher

The next set of posts I am working on, as well as my corsets. Is a small showcase of my shoe collection. This might take a while to photograph as I have a lot of them. I would also love to include videos of me walking in them which I will get round to doing.

I love unusual footwear and extreme footwear also. I have soooo many pairs it's unreal. I am going to feature one pair per post so then as I get more pairs it won't seam so odd. In fact I think I might make a new blog for this... Not sure. What do you think?

 Anyway here is the first pair I am going to feature. They are 8" heel height with a platform of 1 1/4". Took a while to get used to walking in Im not going to lie but they are surprisingly comfortable.
 



Oh if there are any other high heel lovers around please make yourself known to me. I always love having a natter about shoes and footwear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment