Wednesday 1 June 2011

Boredom... so lets chat ponies

Okay.. boredom + making dreads + ebay = too much spending T-T but too be fair it is on things I need to get. SO I suppose there isn't too much for me to say. Finally got to spend wome proper time with my two little babies (horses) ^^ Poppy and Thyme.

Poppy, whose show name is Lothiel is a 14.3hh Purebred Welsh cob mare, currently 12 years old and I have had her since she was 2... thats a huge ten years and she is my baby still. There isn't a thing she wont do for me unless she can't physically obviously. Together we have been through so much and won sooo many competions including 4ft showjumping... she loves jumps too much. I love her to bits... here is an image or two of her.





Thyme, show name Celebfea... is a 13.3hh White Born Appaloosa X Mare. Professionally trained at mounted games she's a bit of a lunatic X-X but I love her for it. A white Born Appaloosa should have spots... they show in the skin but they do not come through into the coat, this is a genetic disorder and most white boran foals die after a few weeks... so she is a lucky little girl. Not to mention she hung herself upside down outside the stable door... she had been in her stable beforehand. Yep she somehow got her foot caught in her haynet and got over the door... needless to say she now isn't allowed a haynet. I have owned her for 8 years now and competed in mounted games and showing. To her age.. she is 14 years old now.
Here she is...




I used to have three other horses... Owen, Rocky and Quest. Owen sadly passed away, Myself and my sister outgrew quest and my sister lost interest in Rocky, I would of kept him but I just didn't have time with looking after my own mares and Quest and Owen at the time. I will post images of them in my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment