Thursday 16 June 2011

last days of college

I apologise for the lack of updates to any of my blogs, I have been bogged down with revision for exams, ahhh its a pain but necessary. Thankfully though they finish in but a week and a half's time and then I shall be performing, working and modelling more. I already have nights out booked as with Burlesque gigs and photoshoots so it should be good. I will also be posting a poll so you can choose what topics you would prefer for me to write about.

Right now I am working on 6 sets of dreads and five corsets :) and yes they are looking stunning so far, photos of them will be up very soon in the respective categories.

SO hmm yes, my next night out will be club tron, I have a new outfit and set of dreads all ready for the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment