Friday 17 June 2011

Red Ballet heels

I have a love of extreme and unusual heels and boots, which it is lucky that I have a really high instep and strong ankles because that means that I can get away with wearing them on a normal night out no matter how outragous and last for the whole thing, sustaining little to no injury! I am always buying the highest heels possible and have started a collection of them

My newest member is a pair of Red Ballet heels, I have thigh high pairs of black ballet heels to but these are so cute I had to get them. Most people cannot walk in these boots and I do not advise trying to do so, I have unusally strong legs and ankles and it doesn't hurt me at all. There are some who can walk in them but I have to suggest that if you want to try you must train you legs and feet slowly into it, don't just get up and try and walk around as normal... take it slow. On the other hand I could just get up and do it. Here is a little video of me walking in my boots, I will take more and I also have some modelling photos in them to come. <3 The video quality isn't too good so I will get a better video done... and ignore my fat ass dog.. she wanted a cuddle...


These boots will also feature in one of my new burlesque acts, The drosselmeyer doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment