Saturday 17 March 2012

Boring

I did a great FB cull today and decided to block everyone who is sad enough to try and cause problems in my life. To be frank, I didn't give a toss about some of them anyway and I'm sick of this broken record now. I don't care who is doing what in their life... Leave them the hell alone to live it. So you know what? I have got rid of those who have tried to butt into other peoples business. If I blocked you and on the unlikely event that you think it was unjust, an accident or you want to make amends then email me but I will not tolerate this amount of slander toward other people all over my news feeds. Personally I don't agree with it, I simply don't care, I never have.

If you have a problem with someone then for god sake sort it out to their face and not slag them off behind their back or over the Internet because that way it will never be resolved and it's really somewhat pathetic. So yep now some of you are blocked and it's better this way. Stop arguing with each other you're supposed to be friends!

In doing this cull I also discovered that iPhones can be a royal pain in the ass, when one is trying to scroll down a page to click block on occasion you tend to accidentally hit the wrong part of a page such as a link or otherwise. Gah frustration lol. So if anyone gets random notifications from my account ignore them as it was an accidental click whilst trying to scroll down and block people. Fail on my behalf

On another lighter note... Three of my close friends are getting married soon ^o^ congratulations to them. They will all have an amazing day and look stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment